This Is Just The Begining

Please Feel Free To Correct My English And Let Me Improve My English For a Better Content!

Today, I announce you that this blog will not be a dead blog anymore. After spent some time to developing this blog, It will not be the one of my useless works. some post will be showed up on its home page, although it's only contained restlessness which is surrounding in my mind.

This blog just another my online diary. Hopefully, every article in it become an inspiration and motivation for the others. Oh ya, I miss something to tell about. I'm still in learning, so does my English. So, Please FEEL FREE to post any comment to correct my English or just give me a feedback about the content of the article.

My plan is share about programming tutorial or some freebies then I will sell something which is worth selling. certainly, after getting many visitors on my blog.

It is not focused for the coding article yet it just being my place to share about my daily activity. Do not be taken aback if its contents are dominated by programming article since that is my daily routine activity. Actually, if you never interest with "Programming Things" you can filter my article with "diary" Label.

Last but not least, I don't promise to make daily, or weekly, even monthly post update. When I want to write something, I will write. so, you should not have any doubt to subscribe my blog. just fill the form bellow and start to take part of my journey.

Bos Naufal

Bos Naufal

Either Web Developer Based In Indonesia Who Love to code, write, and develope.